Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Done with the First Trimester!

The first trimester is done! I still can't believe it! The day after I took the picture for 13 weeks, I noticed a little belly. I thought it might just be the pizza I had for dinner, but it didn't go away. So I had to take another picture. It still looks like I just had a big dinner, but hopefully that will change. I know I sound crazy.
Only 26 weeks left. I miss being able to eat and drink anything without thinking if I can have it or not. There are so many things that you can't have...deli sandwiches, diet soda, hot dogs, certain cheeses... I know some people say that you can have these things in moderation, but if it might cause harm, than why risk it? Teresa let me borrow her fetal heart detector and we were able to hear it at home. It really puts my mind at ease.