Tuesday, November 16, 2010

21 Weeks!

We had a doctor's appointment today. I think it will go pretty fast after this. The holidays will be a good distraction. We have another appointment in 4 weeks and then another 3 weeks after that. Then we will be going every two weeks! We were given a schedule for birthing and parenting classes. We probably won't do those until after the holidays when we are closer. The doctor also mentioned that I am gaining weight too fast. Robert thinks she is nuts but I started to worry. I haven't even gained that much and I'm eating well. I am going to try not to worry about it too much, but it will be in the back of my mind.
I also started craving something! Brach's peppermints! Thankfully it's nothing too bad for me. I don't why it can't be fruit but at least it isn't chocolate. I still like chocolate, don't get me wrong, but I don't crave it.
At our appointment today, we had an ultrasound. Robert was going to scan them so I could post them but he didn't have time at work today so hopefully tomorrow. He was so cute, I can't wait to hold him. He had his hands up by his head and was moving around. I still can't believe it, there's a baby inside of me. It's a crazy miracle. I am still so excited, nervous, anxious and thankful.