Tuesday, November 9, 2010

20 weeks!

Halfway done! I can't believe how fast it's gone and how slow it's gone at the same time. Sometimes it seems like I should be closer to the due date and sometimes it feels like just yesterday I was only 5 weeks. The pictures that we take of my belly never turn out the way I expect. It looks weird to me.
I can feel him move like crazy. Hopefully, we will be able to feel him from the outside soon. He's going to be very active! I want Robert to be able to feel him move so that he can see what I get to feel everyday! I asked him how feels about all of this and his response is that he's happy. I know deep down he's more excited and he thinks about it more than he shows.
We have a couple of names picked out but I want to wait until I see him before we decide on a name. We have a doctor's appointment next Tuesday and we will have another ultrasound.