Sunday, October 24, 2010

One Great Weekend After Another!

Last weekend was so amazing, being able to tell everyone and celebrating our 2 year anniversary, I didn't think it could get any better! Our wonderful parents bought us our crib and our changing table. I really don't think I could ever say thank you enough for all the things that they have done for us over the years!! I had asked our friend Scott to help us bring the furniture down since he has a truck. I didn't mean that he had to bring them down this weekend, but he was free so he did. He said while he was down, he could help us paint since I'm not really supposed to be around for that long. Robert and I went during the week and picked out two paint colors so it was ready when Scott came Saturday morning. My mom and sister Kris came down a little later and we did some shopping. This boy is going to be spoiled! He already has some really cute outfits! Then my mom suggested maybe shopping for some maternity clothes. I don't feel like I'm any bigger so I wasn't really thrilled about spending money on something I don't need yet. Just remember, your mother is always right! I might never take off my new pants they are sooo comfortable! Maybe now I will get bigger since there's room to grow! I took some pictures of the room and one of my belly in my new pants.