Tuesday, December 14, 2010

25 Weeks!

15 weeks to go! We had our appointment today and everything, for the most part, is good. I feel really good. I'm starting to get a little uncomfortable when I'm sleeping, but I used to sleep on my stomach so it was to be expected. I feel like my stomach is getting bigger by the day! It seemed, at first, like I was never going to start showing! This past Sunday, I couldn't believe how much he was moving! I don't think he took a break all day! I'm not supposed to notice a pattern for a couple more weeks and then I will start counting movement. Our next appointment is in 3 weeks and we will have some tests done like one for gestational diabetes. (just one more thing for me to worry about) The doctor did say that I was measuring too big still for where I'm at. For some reason, I'm not as worried as I was the first time I heard it. Maybe because last time, it was combined with a comment of how much weight I was gaining too. At this appointment, everything was fine with my weight. I think I take things too personally, shocking, I know, and the way my doctor says things isn't reassuring at all. I can't wait to see what she says while I'm in labor! I looked back through my pictures in this blog and it amazes me to see how big I've gotten so fast. Luckily, no stretch marks and no line yet! Everything is good.