Tuesday, January 4, 2011

28 Weeks! One More Trimester To Go!!

Well, this is the last trimester. We had an appointment today and I'm so thankful for Robert! He told the doctor that I'm crazy (it's true) and that I'm nervous that I'm measuring too big and worrying about everything she says. The doctor responded that everything looks really good! My weight is perfect and it's okay that I'm measuring too big. I feel so much better and so relieved. I didn't need to look anything up or text Teresa after this appointment! :) We will be going to the doctor every two weeks now and the next appointment we will have an ultrasound.
My doctor says I will miss being pregnant but what can be better than holding my baby! Robert made chocolate chip cookies this weekend and it was so hard watching him lick the spoon and the bowl. It's not fair.
We have also signed up for our birthing classes. I can't wait to learn everything and get a tour of the hospital. Then it will really feel like it's getting close.
The whole Nelson gang went with us and Aunt Nancy to pick out fabrics for the bedding and window treatment. I love Teresa's bedding, it is beautiful! Aunt Nancy is so talented, I can't wait to see what it looks like!