Wednesday, January 19, 2011

30 Weeks!

I had the best day. We went to the doctor for our last ultrasound :(. That was the last time I will get to see him until I'm holding him. The ultrasound tech did some measurements and everything looks really good. The doctor hasn't made any other comments about weight or size. We were looking at a side view of him and she pointed to his chest. It was moving up and down. She said he was practicing his breathing! We just watched for a while and it really looked like he was taking breaths. It was incredible. He is still head down like he has been since the first ultrasound.
I was able to go home after the appointment and when I pulled in the driveway, there was a box on our front porch. I know when to take it easy and when I saw it was our glider, I knew I had to put it together right away! I was able to drag the box in, opened it and brought each piece upstairs. I had it put together in 30 minutes! It's so comfortable! I can't thank Aunt Sandy, Aunt Pattie, Aunt Debbie, Aunt Susan and Lisa enough!
I can't believe how fast it's going now that the holidays are over. February will be full of classes to really get us ready for baby. I think March will be the slowest month of all! I'm sure I will find something that needs to be done before he gets here.


Our glider!
Our baby!