Monday, May 9, 2011

First Mother's Day!

I am amazed just how much I love this little boy! I am so emotional every time I look at him. He is perfect and I am so lucky to have Robert as my husband and Matthew for a son. Mother's Day was amazing. I woke up with Matthew around 6am and Robert started breakfast (which included Mimosas!). We relaxed after which is Matthew's "nap time". The four of us went for a walk after lunch and Robert started dinner. I swear we did more than just eat :). Robert had bought a rose bush and a couple of flowers that we put in pots, they are beautiful. We also bought Matthew a pool! I can't wait to use it.

There are so many emotions every day...excitement for what is to come...sadness because so much has gone by already...love beyond anything I have felt before...and still a bit of disbelief...I'm a mom. It's the greatest thing in the world!!

This is the smile I usually get when I talk to him! I must be pretty funny!