Thursday, December 22, 2011

9 Months!

Holy smokes! Another month has gone by so fast! He started to crawl on December 1st and started pulling himself up on everything a couple of days later. Now I can't turn my back on him for even a second. He is getting so big and is such a happy baby. I can't believe that he will be one in 3 months! I am so excited to celebrate our first Christmas together! I can't wait until he opens all of his presents!
Robert was transferred to Bedford Park right after Thanksgiving and we are staying with his parents until our house sells and we find a house in this area. I am so grateful and they are wonderful! Both of our families are thrilled that we are living closer. This little boy is growing so fast, they would be missing so much.
I am still breastfeeding him. No one told me that it would be hard for me to give it up too. To wean him now and start to give him formula just seems silly since in 3 months he will be able to drink whole milk. I can still do it, so I am going to. I hope that it will help since he isn't drinking bottles, he might be able to just start using sippy cups and I won't have to wean him of that too. He is getting better at using his sippy cup. He likes to drop it off the side of his chair. I am making his food too. He loves to eat but certain textures he doesn't care for yet. His favorite is applesauce and a chicken recipe I found. I love staying home with him everyday. There are days, I'll be honest, that I wish I could leave for a little bit but then he smiles at me or pulls himself up on my lap and "kisses" me and I remember why I am so grateful that I can stay home. There is always something to do or somewhere to go, I am busy but I love it.
I can't wait to see what he will do in the next month. Such a busy baby now but so much fun!