Thursday, November 24, 2011

8 Months!

Time is just flying by! A lot has happened in the past month. Matthew has 3 teeth now! He has one top tooth and one more trying to come in any day now. He is so much more curious and loves to watch April! He also loves babies. Any baby really. When we were in Florida, he was getting a little fussy so Robert was walking around with him. He walked by the Pampers diaper box and Matthew just stopped and started smiling. There is always a picture of a baby and he just loves pictures. It can be any baby now. Pictures online, magazines, dolls, just about anywhere.
He is almost crawling now. I feel like I've been saying that for a long time now but he is really close. He gets up on all fours and moves both of his knees. He will stop for a minute and then belly flop. When he wants to get somewhere, he will do that really fast and it almost looks like he is doing the worm.
He loves to eat. He will eat from a spoon and puffs or cheerios with his fingers. I'm going to start giving him more finger foods and experiment with different foods and textures. I love making him food and it is making me realize how much I like different foods. I have never really eaten butternut squash, sweet potatoes or any fruits.
I can't imagine my life without him. I have never been happier! I used to worry about things that don't matter so much to me anymore. I love him soooo much!