Saturday, March 3, 2012

11 Months!










Holy smokes! In one short month, our baby will be 1! He is the sweetest boy ever! The only time he gets fussy is if he is tired or he is teething. He has a tooth coming in now (which will make 7!) and he wakes up a bit earlier and is a little more of a Momma's boy. We give him some Baby Advil and some cuddles and he is all better! They come in fast too which helps.
He loves to walk while holding our hands. He will walk holding onto furniture too but he is limited so he would rather crawl. He loves to play with the dogs' cages. He holds onto the sides and does a little dance. Everything he does is so cute.
He is a terrific sleeper at night. We have a bedtime routine. He eats dinner and gets a bath. We put his pjs on and he gets to play for a while. When he is sleepy, around 8pm, I take him upstairs. I read him his bedtime story while I nurse him. I give him a kiss and say "night, night, i love you". He rolls and wiggles for a bit until he is comfortable and goes to sleep. He is not good at taking naps. I try to put him in the crib and he just screams until his face is red and he is sweaty. The only way he will sleep during the day is if he is riding in the car or in my arms. I don't get to do very much during his naps.
He loves to eat. He would probably eat all day if we let him. He will eat almost anything. He is starting to get a little picky. If he doesn't want something, he will just throw it off the highchair tray. I(the dogs love this!) His favorites are still pancakes, blueberry waffles, chicken nuggets, bananas, applesauce, and sweet potatoes. He loves cookies too. It's sad but he knows what the Nilla Wafers box looks like and crawls as fast as he can to you if you have it.
I can't believe we are planning his birthday parties (yes, parties...he's having 3!).
We love this little boy so much! I can't wait to see what he is doing next month!!