Monday, April 1, 2013

2 Years Old!

I don't even know where to begin. I have so many mixed emotions. I love who Matthew is becomming. He is very affectionate and caring. He loves to learn and he picks up on things so fast! He also pushes my buttons just a little bit. Sometimes I can't believe he is two already. I wish I could freeze time and keep him at this age forever but there will always be new things for us to enjoy.
Friday, on Matthew's birthday, Robert was able to take the day off and we took him to the Shedd Aquarium. We had so much fun. There is a lot to see there and he loves fish and turtles. It was nice just to spend the day together. 
We have so many amazing friends and family, we needed two days to celebrate! We had birthday parties on Saturday and Sunday. Both days went perfectly. It was a lot of work, but worth it. I think everyone had fun. We know Matthew did. He received amazing gifts. Everyone was very generous and he is very spoiled. 

I am finally out of the first trimester. I am a little less worried and more excited. I hope Matthew adjusts when the time comes. I know it is hard on every older sibling and hopefully they will get along. We found out that we are having a boy! I am so excited! I haven't started the room yet and I will wait just a couple more months before we get it set up. We have until September so I don't need to rush. It just makes it more exciting and real. 

Through everything in life, my love and respect for Robert grows. He is such an amazing husband. He is always asking if there is anything he can do for me. He is always there for us and I know I can always count on him. 



 Easter Egg Hunt at Cosley's







Matthew and his Great Grandparents 

 having fun in the snow

 love this smile!


Shedd Aquarium