Monday, April 22, 2013

April

I decided to change the names of the posts to the names of the months instead of Matthew's age.
It is finally starting to get nice outside. We love to be out, playing and taking walks. We explored the neighborhood a bit and found a perfect park for Matthew. It has some small slides with stairs and some animals to rock on. Most parks have such difficult equipment and Matthew has a hard time playing. He loves to do things by himself and loves to show off. The more attention he has, the sillier he gets. He's quite the entertainer. He makes me laugh every day. He does still have his moments where he just wants to cuddle or have me play with him. It will be so much more difficult when we have another baby needing attention but if the hardest part of my day is fitting in snuggling with cuddling then I don't have anything to complain about.
The baby is moving and kicking more now. I can't feel him from the outside yet. I am looking around to find the perfect bedroom set. I want a complete, matching room that will last a long time. I'm looking for a tall dresser, long dresser/changing table and a lifetime crib that turns into a toddler bed and a full size bed. I don't want to spend a fortune though. Once we find the perfect set, I will be able to start decorating his room. It seems the months are going so fast. September will be here before we know it!!