Tuesday, July 23, 2013

July

I guess it is because I waited so long to write the last post but it seems like this last month just flew by! We have been spending so much time outside. We have a sandbox, a little pool and our big pool, a water table...but Matthew's favorite thing to do is push his lawn mower. Robert is trying to think of a way to safely put blades on it so he can help with the landscaping but nothing so far. We love going for walks, too. He picks up sticks and leaves and looks for bugs. He is getting so active. He is still trying to get out of taking his naps. There were a couple of days in a row where he was in his room for hours but refused to sleep. I think he is getting back to it though. He definitely needs it. He is eating a little bit better, too which is a relief. I love playing with him and spending time with him.
We are 33 weeks now with this baby boy and I can't wait to meet him! He sure does love to move, especially when I'm relaxing which doesn't happen often. Overall, I feel a lot better with this pregnancy than I did with Matthew. I think I am a bit healthier and not gaining as much. It's hard not to be active when you are already a mom of a 2 year old boy. I have varicose veins in my leg that start to hurt if I'm on my feet too long and my back hurts every once in a while but those are my only complaints! I still sleep pretty good and if I get uncomfortable I just switch sides and it usually helps. I'm feeling pretty excited but still a little nervous. It seems like all of the other moms I know that have two make it look so easy! I'm sure it's not but I still can't wait!!



baby's room

watching the parade with Daddy


showing Uncle Richard the fireworks

enjoying a Popsicle with Grandma

helping blow up the raft for Mommy

helping Daddy clean the pool

first time in our big pool


just being silly


Morton Arboretum 


feeding the ducks at Cosley's

32 weeks! getting bigger!!!!