Monday, July 1, 2013

June

We are getting closer to the end of my pregnancy and closer to having two kids! I have to be honest, I'm a little nervous! Matthew is starting to test me and I am going to have to pray for the patience. He is still a good boy but he is starting to push my buttons. When he is doing something he isn't supposed to be doing and I tell him "no" or "that's not nice", he looks at me and gets a look on his face and continues to do it. I'm trying to stay calm and not raise my voice but I'm starting to get a little tired and my back is starting to hurt. I'm also hoping that he becomes a little more independent. It is hard when it is just the two of us all the time. He is getting worse at eating. I wish he would eat what we were eating and I wouldn't have to make dinner for us and five dinners for him until he finally eats something. I'm hoping to have the energy to spend some "fun" time with Matthew before the baby comes. The library has some fun events coming up and the 4th of July is right around the corner. This is going to be a great summer!

I'm a little late on all the baby announcements!! On May 5th, my cousin Pam had her baby boy, Alexander Jack! He's so cute and she is such a great mommy! I can't believe that he is almost 2 months old already!


June 6th, Teresa and Joe welcomed Lucas Joseph! He is so handsome and I am so excited that all these boys will be growing up together!! It's going to be so much fun!
Ryan and his cousins waiting for baby brother

Lucas Joseph is here! 



He took a spill off our front porch :(

Daddy brought home a turtle from his fishing trip!

fishing with Daddy

caught a blue gill on his second cast


"Hey there, fish!"

Grandpa and Grandma came to fish, too


3 generations of fishing

Zoo day with Auntie Kris
(I think we have this picture from 2 summers ago but he was sleeping)

having fun with Ryan during one of our last days together

 
Bath time!!

I think we need to start using the bigger pool :)

All dressed up for Brittany and Rick's wedding. 
Such a stud!

28 weeks!! I'm getting huge!