Friday, March 4, 2011

36 Weeks!

Time is flying by! Only 4 weeks to go. We had another shower on Saturday with my friends from Bloomington. We invited my mom, step mom and Robert's mom to come down for it. I was pretty excited when I found out that Robert's dad, Teresa and Richard wanted to come too! I was pretty stressed on Friday getting the house ready for that much company. Everyone showed up a couple hours early and we went to lunch. My good friend Angie threw the shower for us at her house. It was nice and small and we got a lot of really cute stuff. Only one more shower to go! My coworkers are having one for me this Sunday. The baby's room is almost done and then I'll put up some pictures.
The doctor says everything looks really good! We are going once a week now. I feel lucky that I have had one of the best pregnancies! No morning sickness and, up until recently, I've been comfortable. This baby must think that my bladder is a pillow! He also must think that my rib cage is the best place for his feet! I'm still trying to walk every day. I asked a couple of people what they think will help things along and we are trying some of them. Of course, walking was one of them. We heard pineapple might help too. As many of you know, Robert doesn't really say a lot, so the other day while we were at Jewel, I walked away to get something and when I came back, there was a pineapple in the cart. Either he is as anxious as I am, or he doesn't want to hear me complain anymore! ;)