Tuesday, March 15, 2011

38 Weeks!

Two weeks left! I can't believe it, I really can't. It seems like such a long time ago that we were talking about it and finding out and now, we are almost there! The thought of labor makes me a little nervous but I think it is just because it's unknown. All I have to do is think of what we will get to look forward to and I get excited again! I consider myself really lucky. I know not every woman can get pregnant and carry a baby full term. I feel really blessed.
There are a couple of things that I love about being pregnant and a couple of things I hate. I love eating almost whatever I want, within reason. I hate only having 5 outfits to wear! I love feeling him move around but I know I will love seeing him and kissing him more! I hate not being able to eat a sandwich with deli meat on it! I hate being uncomfortable and not be able to sleep! Soon, I will be holding him and I will have no list of things I hate!
I will have to post a picture soon, I didn't take one today.
After the appointment today, the doctor said "See you in one week, if not sooner!" Wish me luck!!